Skip to main content

☆☆UNIQSO Decim Wig&I.Fairy Moonlite Blue Lenses


Back with a character test shot featuring a new wig&lenses today!
It's also Uniqso's birthday this month, so they are having some new promotions.
New Promotions!
Use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
As for the character I wanted to test shot, it was Decim from Death Parade.
He has such a manly, long and thin face, totally the opposite of mine, but I like him a lot, so I wanted to give it a try, hoping I could save the photos with angles.
The lenses I chose for him were these.
Use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
Usually these lenses don't work with light colores eyes because they have a huge gap in the middle, they are made like that so that they can give the "donut/halo effect" on dark colores eyes. It's achieved by making the dark colores iris look as if it is the pupil.
I am a huge fan of that effect but I will never be able to achieve it because of my eye color, unless I'm in a very dark room. 
Anyway, I went with these lenses because I knew my pupils would look too small and reveal my lighter eye color, therefore giving an effect which can be considered weird. Surprisingly, I really liked it as a dramatic and enlarging effect, but what I was actually going for was this look.

Yes, it has a certain design in the eyes, but because of the darker, outer color, we can achieve the same effect with these lenses on light colored eyes.

They also enlarge the eyes A LOT, could be the biggest lenses I have ever worn so far, but they are listed as 16.2 mm. They are also really really comfortable. I have been having dry-eye problems last few months, all my lenses including the colorless prescripted lenses have been getting stuck in my eye/cornea and it has been a scary experience. I took a break from my lenses, even the prescripted ones and used some medical I drops after seeing my doctor and I haven't had any problems after that.
These are the first lenses I have ever worn after the problem and since I had no problems, I think I will be wearing these a lot without panicking throughout the day.

Moving onto the Decim wig!
Decim Wig
Use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
The wig arrived spiky&fluffy as it is in the photo, but the bangs were not styled. They reached just right below my chin, so I ended up cutting them according to Decim and styled a few parts of it with hair spray&hair wax so that they wouldn't return to their original state as I continued to wear it.
It has two colors, white on the front and upper back, and a dark grey color on the bottom back of the head. The grey part is shorter and non spiky, because it is supposed to imitate a shaved part.

 And a mini bonus! :D 
Hope you like it!


I hope you guys enjoyed the post so far!
Let me know if you have any questions about the products, and I will do my best to help out in the comments below.
Bye bye!

Comments

  1. baby you are very cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. such vibrant lenses. Your cosplays are always on point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg you look amazing! you have the best cosplays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I have these same lenses and I've been trying so hard not to open them already and try 'em on! XD
    I'm so happy you reviewed these; they are just as vibrant as I thought they would be! So awesome!

    And those photos make you look super cool!
    I love that wig too, I want one like that even if I don't know the character, haha. ;u;

    ☆ Shiro Samurai's Cosplay Blog ☆
    ☆ Ink & Sword Lifestyle Blog ☆

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment